Remember when Quentin Tarantino announced at Comic-Con that there will be a Django Unchained comic book miniseries accompanying the movie? Well, DC Comics has finally released more details about the Django Unchained comic book project. Here’s a quick summary of what we know about the comic so far:
- R.M. Guéra will be handling the interior art for the entire series. Guéra is most known for his art in the comic book series Scalped.
- Jim Lee will be drawing the cover of the first issue.
- Issue #1 will be released on December 5th.
- Issue #2 will be released on January 2nd.
- There will be five issues total. The issues will be based on the original screenplay and will include scenes that did not make it into the final cut.
Source: Ain’t It Cool News